Monday, March 2, 2009

Friday, 27 Feb ’09.



Kak ely took d day off…hmm boring gle rini…nways, today I was wearing d big gold glittery round earrings. haha….gle kne bahan ngn bdk2 nih..sengal. hahaha.
“emma, ko de x duet 50sen? Xd mintak kt kecik ni..haha” –abg haris
“kecik, x berat ke subang ko tu?”-abg din
“eiyh u xnyanyi lagu dayang ke rini? hehe”-kak lah
“kecik, dari jaoh da nmpk subang ko tu.hahaha”-abg arip

These were d kind of statements I received dat day…hahahha. Sengal dorang nih.. n from where I got d nickname ‘kecik’ I also dunno. hahaha.
Abg din laa start calling me with kecik. Tau2 j dorang da panggil I gune nickname tuu…haiyaa. Maybe coz of I eat a lot, tp kurus. (kurus ke?? Da mok kot.hahaha) Hahaha. Siyesly I eat A LOT here! Hahaha. D temptation of food siyesly cant b resisted. Hahhaha. Mane x ny, d journey to my office is long, so wen I got to d office, im hungry again. Hahaha. N lunchtime is a must! U have to take sumthing heavy during lunchtime like nasi or goreng2. for me, I would buy nasi or goreng2 n some popia goreng with teh ais or teh o ais. Hehhe. Menu wajib daily. Tp kadang2 tuka selera laa.. g makan rojak ke, order domino’s..xpn aritu kak ely blanje kt yellow cab seblah office j. hehhee.but d pizza was soooo nice!! I recommend it to all of u out there, go n taste it! As for Fridays…sumtimes I’d go to klcc n meet up with feena. Hehe. Shes interning at PNB so mcm dekat j kn? Hehee. Aritu feena ajak jumpe n die blanje spaghetti kt klcc. Omg, sdpny!! See…dats y I said I cant diet when im interning. Hahaha.

Today I got to my office feeling very xde mood. Coz i know soon enough I’ll see him n I juz cant see dat person’s face. Siyesly I’ll get mad upon seeing dat person. Im so fed up of him constantly asking, “org tu da dtg amek check ke?” then he will juz stand there looking at wat am I doin! Wth?? Dulu bile die dtg kat abg nathan’s place (which is beside mine) he will look at my computer screen, so bile I on9 myspace, I was like biar j laa die nk tgk ke pe. Now, wen I see hes comin, I’l quickly minimize any pages dat im currently surfin juz so he wont b a nosey person n ask me anything. Diz one day he got a glance at my ms page n he saw my username, so everytime he sees me, he’d call me by dat username, I was like, god help me! I quickly changed my username after dat. N he constantly been asking me if Ive facebook, friendster or whatever n ask me for my email. I juz ignored him all d way. His bugging is unacceptable nemore. Totally a wacko! Can u guys imagine, diz one moment I was talking to my fwen on d phone at d office pantry. I was laughing hahaha, in my happy mood. N suddenly he walked in to wash his hands or whatever n wen he saw me, he juz stood there n laughed. I mean, hello?? I was in d middle of a conversation, can u juz stand there n listen to it?? God! I was so mad I stormed out of d pantry n got to my workstation. Siyesly he is ridiculous!
Hes done so many other stupid things n I cant stand wat hes doin to me n its really affecting my mood to go to work. Coz I’ll definitely see dat silly man over n over again. Dats soo annoyin!

So, today I followed abg Nathan to every floor juz so I can escape from seeing dat annoyin person in d office. It was kinda fun btw to follow him n go see wats in every floor. I went to d gym, d library, I went to d “small park” outside one corridor at 25th floor, I even went up to the top level, d 27th floor. Wow it was nice. But those levels all had this “corporate feeling” of ambience. My floor? Hahahahaha. Not a chance in d world. More like a family. Byk gelak n all. Hahahha. I spent most of my work hours laughing my butt off hahaha. But dat one person has got to ruin it all for me! Psycho man!

nways ms lunch kitorg (kak ina, kak ely, me, kak lah, kak emma n kak farah) g kk deco mart cz kak emma nk cri brg decoration 4 her hse. i tot nk cri selendang like kak ina's yg polka dot tuu kt jln msjid india tp xsmpat lak..pas da shoppin kt kk deco mart tuu kitorg mkn laa kt station kopitiam kt bwh tuu, me n kak ina order chicken chop..sdp gak.only rm5.90..beh gak i mkn hahaha.
after dat, back to d office, i sembang2 ngn abg nathan byk psl mende mepek2 pastu blk tuu i blk lmbt cz sembang lak ngn kak lah...
sembang pny sembang teremo lak.huhuhu..xley laa ckp psl fam, sure emo sket.huhu
tp yg klakany kak lah pn ternanges sm huhu.so i ag laa mengalirkan aermate nih hehee..
tah laa blk tuu mmg xd mood sgt..

2 comments:

  1. Erlow babe..siyesly u eat a lot here.but u are so lucky coz ur body not so fastly patch all the fats stuff..hahahha..damn i know u mean who in this blogpost..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe kak ina, tuu laa kne stop mkn byk sgt laa.dlu b4 start prac da berkobar2 ckp kt my fwens yg im gonna lose sum weight.tp nih rsnye cm xj...hahaha.
    yeah of coz u would recognize d person ive been talking in diz post hehee

    ReplyDelete