Friday, March 9, 2012

This is for whomever happens to stumble upon my blog

Just like any other final semester students, I am now undergoing my internship at one of the small companies here in Shah Alam. Ever since last semester, I have sent my applications at many places, but as usual, the companies would respond late, sometimes very late. And I was supposed to start on 1st March, and by right the latest is 5th March. Long story short, I was experiencing some nervous breakdown moments here and there, and coupled with some other ongoing issues in my life, yes, I really felt like killing myself. sigh. In the end, I had to take my last resort in this company and am still trying to adapt myself here and make this place 'likeable'.
After all, it's only for 3 months right? WRONG. 3 months in this hell-hole. 

I was at the workplace, and I got super bored so I had to do this

 I was supposed to go out with someone last night, as you can see I was all ready and he still hadn't arrived. In the end, I cancelled it. Ughh. I hate waiting for more than one hour for people. Cmon if you think you can't make it, tell me earlier man. 

No comments:

Post a Comment