Friday, December 4, 2009

they are obviously related somehow..no?




Did you ever know that you're my hero
And everything I would like to be
If I can fly higher than an eagle
You are the wind beneath my wings
It might have appeared to go unnoticed
but I've got it all here in my heart
I want you to know I know the truth
Of course I know it
I would be nothing without you



I had this dream. This one helluva weird dream. In this dream a certain fwen of mine played the lead actor part. I duno how he got it, but he did. haha. Anyways, the storyline was pretty straightforward n simple. 
This particular fwen of mine was comatose. I duno how he got to be like dat, but yeah he did. I was late to know about his wellbeings until his fwen, whos my fwen too told me bout his condition. I rushed to the hospital with Afiq [how the hell he got to be in the dream as well, i dunno. sry fiq! huhu], just to see him on the bed, with his eyes closed. I greeted his family, his mom offered me her seat then they went out of the room to give me some privacy. [heheh]
I sat there for awhile thinking wat to say to him, before finally i managed to utter some words. I touched his left hand, it was pretty cold n lifeless. My eyes were getting hot with hold-back tears. I tried my hardest to converse with him, I talked n talked like it was a two-way thing wen in reality, it was rather a one-way conversation. 
I asked him to go back into consciousness bcoz then, nobody could be my alarm clock nemore. Nobody that i could nag every now n then, nobody whom i could....ahh it was not important. These words were the ones i clearly remembered in the dream.

I said, "The important thing for now is that you have to wake up from your deep sleep! You have to be alive, be the old you! Dont you remember, we did say that someday wen we were older, I said that you would b working under me n you said otherwise. Whos gonna nag me for bathing late at nite nemore if not you? Please wake up.... I promise i wont nag you nemore.."

After managed to fight back tears, I finally felt them flowing down my cheeks, unstoppable in seeing no response from him, not even a bat of the eyelid.
In the end, his family came back into the room n his mother consoled me a bit [eiyh? salah org nih auntie huhu] before Afiq finally led me out of there. It didnt stop there actually. I made a short drama in the hallway. [I broke down n cried huhu. Pergh drama siott]
Pastuu harap mf aku terjage. heheh. But anyways I just wanna say to that someone, regarding you going to the hospital n this dream i had...it wasnt wat im looking forward to.
Pls tc of urself. Hugs.

2 comments:

  1. haha nice drama :) boleh menang anugerah skrin

    ReplyDelete
  2. naz: hahaha sengal kn mmpi i tuu. it was jz a dream kott..tp drama lak. wehehe.

    ReplyDelete